Your Data is Your Business!
- How secure is your data?
- Do you have a backup plan?
- Have you tested your backup media in the last week to see if you can recover data from it?
- What if your server was stolen or damaged by fire?
- What is your disaster recovery plan for such an event?
These are questions that need to be addressed to protect your business. Did you know your liability insurance can be affected by a lack of documented disaster recovery plan?
What are the causes of data loss?
- 44% – Hardware or system failure.
- 32% – Human error.
- 14% – Software program malfunction.
- 7% – Computer virus.
- 3% – Site disaster.
Source: Understanding Data Loss. CBL Data Recovery Technologies Inc. Industry Sources – Data Recovery Report:
What is the effect of data loss?
- 93% of Companies that lost their Data Centre for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster.
- In the U.K 70% of Businesses that suffered a catastrophic data loss were closed within 18 months.
Source: National Archives and Record Administration, Washington:
Is data loss widespread?
- 29% of firms were hit by systems failure and data corruption
- 52% of firms were hit by premeditated and malicious attack
Source: DTI information Security Breaches Survey 2006:
Tomina Consulting has a wide variety of backup and recovery solutions to fit your Small Business and Enterprise needs. Whether you have 100 gigs of data in the petabytes, we can design a solution for you.
Not only should you have a good backup solution in place, you need a solution that will allow you to get back up and running should you have a catastrophic event occur. Tomina Consulting has state of the art imaging solutions that allow you minimal down-time for your server and workstations in such a disaster. These solutions are cost effective and offer 24-7 support for your convenience.
Some disaster and recovery software companies will charge you hundreds to thousands of dollars in maintenance agreements per year to keep their support, while our solution only costs $300 per year, PERIOD. That’s VALUE.